Is your kitchen looking tired? Are you too embarrassed to host a dinner party? If you’ve answered yes to at least one of these questions, we are happy to help you out. Contact us today for kitchen remodelling Perth homeowners can be proud to show off, just call 9244 1446 for Jewelbic Plumbing & Gas. We are experts in kitchen design and offer a comprehensive consultancy service to ensure your kitchen layout is the best it possibly can be.
How long does the average kitchen renovation take?
That depends entirely upon the scope of your kitchen renovation. We are flexible and carry out kitchen remodelling Perth families can rely on to fit their budget and schedules. For basic renovations that don’t require structural changes to your home, you’re looking at a three week turnaround for the basic items such as tiling, flooring, fixtures, tap ware and bench tops.
If you’re looking at a more comprehensive renovation that is likely to include the relocation of gas, water and drainage, then read on.
Kitchen Remodelling Perth – what we envisage for our clients
A standard kitchen renovation typically includes the following.
Likely investment: $20,000 to $45,000
Usual length of time: Six weeks
- Structural changes: You may need to knock out some walls in your home, or maybe it’s time to setup that island bench you’ve been dreaming of. Structural changes are our forté and one of Jewelbic Group’s key offerings is Jewelbic Building & Maintenance.
- Relocate windows: Again, if relocating windows is an objective that needs to be accomplished, Jewelbic Group’s Building & Maintenance offering will ensure your ideal kitchen layout is achieved.
- Pantry: Maybe you’ve been getting by with a standard kitchen cupboard, or maybe even a stand alone solution. If upgrading to a walk in pantry is on your list of requirements, this is where Jewelbic Building & Maintenance can assist you!
- Move light fixtures: Another one of Jewelbic Group’s key offerings is Jewelbic Electrical. Our team can move any existing light fixtures into new positions to ensure the best illumination of your kitchen.
- Upgrade lighting and electrical: While the electrical team are at it, we can suggest better ways to light up your kitchen. We add that finishing touch which assists in creating the best kitchen remodelling Perth has on offer.
- New oven: If needed, the electrical team can replace your existing oven or even upgrade you from a 600mm oven to a 900mm appliance.
- Rangehood: Ventilation in a kitchen is very important and our electrical team can replace your old kitchen fan with a quality rangehood option.
Plumbing & Gas trade:
- New cooktop / relocation of cooktop: Gas is best, go for a standard 600mm 4 burner or a 900mm 6 burner option. Your cook top doesn’t have to be an afterthought either, if you want to make it the centrepiece off your kitchen, we can happily move your gas services and setup your cook top on your new island bench. Furthermore, the rangehood can sit above it too!
- Dishwasher connection: Having your dishwasher fitted by a plumbing professional makes a big difference. We will ensure your waste pipe is connected properly to save you from potential water damage to your brand new kitchen renovation.
- Relocation of your kitchen sink: If you want to setup that island bench you’ve been dreaming of, there is a good chance we will need to shift your water services and drainage into the middle of your kitchen. This is a very important step and we want make sure you to love the end result. We only put our name on the best kitchen remodelling Perth can offer.
- Bench tops: Our bench top partner will help create a luxurious feel to your kitchen renovation with an amazing Caesarstone or Essastone finish. If stone isn’t your thing, go for a Laminex option instead.
- Cabinets & drawers: One of the keys to an effective kitchen remodelling is making the best use of the space allocated to storage. Our cabinetry partner will ensure your walk in pantry and main kitchen area wows not just you, but also your friends and family. We pride ourselves on providing kitchen remodelling Perth clients can turn to for top notch results.
- Tile splashback: Subway tiles or a herring bone splashback can also help to achieve an awesome finished product. Our tiling partners pride themselves on their workmanship and attention to detail.
- New flooring: Replace that old vinyl with some brand new floor tiles, wooden floor boards or polished concrete.
For kitchen renovations Perth, look no further than Jewelbic Group.
A platinum kitchen renovation typically includes the items mentioned above in a standard remodelling, plus the following.
Likely investment: $45,000 to $70,000
Usual length of time: Nine weeks
- Larger recesses: Older homes typically have small recesses for ovens and cooktops. To enlarge an oven or cooktop recess is a straight forward process for Jewelbic Building & Maintenance.
- Scullery / Butler’s kitchen: When a walk in pantry just won’t do. Hide your food prep area, mess and storage in a small room behind your main kitchen area. With this is mind, it’s safe to say that we go above and beyond to perform kitchen remodelling Perth customers can rely on for exquisite results.
- Nature’s splashback: You can even reposition a window to sit behind your cooktop and use it as a splashback. Setup a mini ecosystem outside on the window ledge full of your favourite plants and ornaments.
- Floor heating: Your home can get pretty cold in the middle of winter. Floor heating is a great way to heat your home and is a welcome addition in kitchen areas.
- Two ovens: When just a single oven won’t do the job. Those who love to entertain and cook for friends and family know how convenient a second oven is. Jewelbic Electrical are always happy to be of assistance.
- Glass / perspex splashback: Some folks don’t like grout and will opt for a seamless spashback solution. Our splashback partner can hook you up with a completely smooth glass or perspex surface that is not just easy to keep clean, but can have a strong visual impact. Add a New York cityscape as a background to your splashback, or opt for a simple color.
- Stone splashback: Stone cladding can be harder to clean than glass, perspex or tiles but looks amazing and is a hardy solution to your splashback needs.
Contact Us for Kitchen Remodelling Perth
For kitchen renovations Perth, look no further than Jewelbic Group. Call Jewelbic on 9244 1446 or fill out the contact form below. Again, we are Perth’s experts in kitchen design and offer an all-encompassing consultancy service to ensure your kitchen layout is the best it possibly can be.
Before & After Examples:
View this post on Instagram